Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need an EIP ABA home therapist M-F 6:30 - 7:30, Does anyone know of a therapist who may be available? My current one cancelled 10 times in 3wks and my son need someone more dependable he is 2yrs old.

Answer Question

Asked by mommymulvey at 7:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You may want to repost this with your location...

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

  • Do you have a university near you that has an early childhood education program? We have one near us and I know several friends who have gotten ABA therapists through them.

    Answer by missanc at 10:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.