Pregnant with lucky #3!

I am a single parent with 2 beautiful little girls! I'm expecting baby #3 and last week was told at u/s that I'm 12 weeks 1 day as of today...is it seriously possible to feel movement?? about once or twice a week I feel flutters but that's it. I can't remember but with my 2nd i think I was like 14 weeks i'm slender and short so not sure!

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep I started feeling movement at 12 weeks with my second we are more in tune with what it feels like so we recognize it as movement not gas, it isn't very often but it gets more frequent each week.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Most people feel at like 20 weeks....But I heard the more children you have the sooner things start happening. Like you show sooner then you did with one and two, and you get hungrier sooner then you did with one and two.

armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• yap it is im also a mama of 2 little girls and im 16 weeks preg with #3 i have been feeling movement since 11 weeks it wasnt everyday till about 13 weeks now this little one moves alot congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2010