whats the dirtiest/ most immuture thing you did to get back at an ex?

mine was: my ex left me for this 18 yr old cause she had bigger boobs...kicked me out of our place after i paid 2 months rent and bought him a car with my hiring bonus leaving me completely broke. then had her move in even b4 my stuff was gone. he knew her less than a month, met her in a chat room. we were together 5 years and were engaged to be married the following month. so i bought a pair of black silky g string mixed together conditioner with some tuna oil and smeared it in the crotch area then stuck them under his drivers seat and a condom with conditioner on the passenger floor, while he was at work. then the next day i left a message on his answering machine saying" i think i left my panties in your car and i need them back" knowing that she would be there to hear the message. he called me rather pissed cause they got into a huge fight.

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My comp died before i could finish my story!!His next girlfriend was a bitch and hated me cause she was supposed to be the one to have his first kid not me(her exact words!!)So to get back at him for letting her call our son a little bastard I found letters from her saying how much she enjoyed doing drugs with him then having sex with him.I hand delivered these letters to her probation officer and he popped a drug test on her that day and locked her ass up again.He ended up having to pay more than a thousand dollars to get her ass out=)She had also wrote letters about her mom being a bitch so i took those to her mom and got her kicked out of her house.She ended up having to move in with him less than a month after meeting him.He ended up leavin her too when she got knocked up 3 weeks later and because it was moving too quick for him.Kind of ironic he did the same 2 her!!
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 3:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• When I was 16 a guy broke up with me (we were really good friends before we dated). Said some fucked up things. So I went around to everyone and told them that when they but pot from him he puts a bunch of stems and jips you out of 2 or 3 pinches because your to stupid to check it. Needless to say he lost customers because it was TRUE. Then to all the girls that like him I informed him of his penis problem. He cant keep that shit hard for more that like 10 seconds..... Anywhose...to make a long story short he apologized and now we are friends again.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Nothing. I am not a child and not into drama. I broke up our marriage of 16 years with no drama.
    Anonymous

• yeah gotta have at least on spoil sport huh?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Wow! That was a good one! I'm not creative.... Is the car in his name or yours, you could possibly get it back.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• it was in his name only, i thought we were ok so didnt think to have in in both of our names. i mean we had a date set at the court house to get married and everything. but at 19 i was a little naive i guess, didnt even notice he was talking to other women, i was busy with working full time and going to college full time. he did end up marrying her and he is miserable, she gained a lot of weight after kids and is lazy. but she was heavy and lazy when they first met so he knew what he was gettin into.(he is really shallow) 9 years later he admitted he messed up. his loss not mine i have a great hubby who will never leave me for anyone else. =)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I didn't do this to my ex, but I helped a friend do it to hers. . . . A girlfriend was married to a guy (second marriage for both) for a year, apparently he wasn't over his first wife and was seeing her on the side. The guy hated the smell of tuna/seafood so we took cans of tuna and shrimp and hid it through out his home. We put shrimp in the hem of the curtains, we put cans of tuna in the vents (so when the a/c kicked on it spread it through the house) and she got a large fish from the fresh market and left it in his bed, kind of a Godfather symbol of the headless horse in the bed.
    Brownfield

Answer by Brownfield at 9:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I know this may sound crazy, but I don't have an ex. My DH was my first real boyfriend when I was 19, but even if I did, I don't think I would have been ballsy enough to pull what some of you have. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Actually correct that, I met my DH when I was 18
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Brownfield

haha good one
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010