what to do!!!!

my husband has these 2 friends that are always talking nasty and looking at porn and also showing my husband. Then my husband has another friend that just went away on his mission. out of those 3 i miss the one on the mission... he was respectable and didnt do that shit and especially in my face! i want to tell him no no more of those assholes are allowed over here! it just makes me wonder why didnt the other two go on a mission and the good one stay!!! EFF!!!
what do i tell his other friends??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You tell YOUR HUSBAND to grow up and get rid of the jack ass friends or you are leaving his sorry ass. That's it. No drama, no issues. Give him the ultimatum and don't look back. His teenage years are over.
    Anonymous

• Your husband should tell them to respect you in your own house!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would have went off by now. Tell your husband that if he and his friend can't respect you or your house then they need to hang elsewhere. I don't take BS from my husband friends they know when they come to my house they better show me respect or my husband isn't going to be happy. Let your DH know how you feel and be frim about it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes, they need to act respectable in your house or go hang out at one of their houses away from you.

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i just told him and he's like well dont yell at my best friend blah blah i can handle it... well all i have to say is he better or no more friends
    Anonymous

• Well obviously he can't handle it or he would have already. Don't let those creeps come over to your house.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Talk to the Bishop (I'm assuming you're LDS) and have him talk to your DH.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 9:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Didn't you know who his friends were before you married him? Did you expect that he would thrown them all away just because he had taken a wife? If you did, you had unrealistic expectations. Marriage doesn't change a man's character nor his friends. If your husband didn't enjoy the company of his friends, he would find a way to get away from them. About the only hope you have is to make yourself and your home such an inviting place to be that he won't want to spend his time with anyone but you. You cannot change the rules on him now and demand that he get rid of his friends. You can ask him politely not to have them come to your home, but to do so is to run the risk of having him hang out with them some other place that you won't like either. You accepted them before, so you should accept them now, He chose them and you chose him, so, in a way, you chose them, too. Women don't like to think that way, but it is true.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• NannyB sort-of has a point, but your dh's friends shouldn't control his life. Your husband is a grown man and out of respect for you and your marriage, he should have the balls to tell his buddies to knock it off. If they want to be disgusting perverts at their houses, that's just fine and dandy. If they try to bring porn to your home or if they try to use your family computer to look at things that are inappropriate, it is your dh's duty to tell them no. If they're really his friends they're going to understand and if your dh really values your marriage, he'll grow some balls.

Anonymous

• Your husband and his friends should have more respect for you. Tell them to go look at that kind of thing somewhere else. Like a strip club.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2010