Anyone ever have a painful growth on palm of hand?

It's not wart like, it seems to be under the skin, its a hard pebble like growth that is located just under the middle finger where a callus might form, hurts when pressure is applied. It feels kind of knobby like. Tried going to web Md but nothing comes up with those symptons. Has anyone ever had something similar?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 9:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Health

• It could be a ganglion cyst. They usually aren't painful, though. Google it to find out more
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It does sound like a gangolian cyst. I thought theyy were on the hand side up. To get rid of them? Home remedy if its that. Take A hard book and just squash it! Poof it goes away! Only if you're brave and sure that's what it is! Good luck, if its on the palm side of your hand then I'm unsure! Best of luck to you my Friend!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2010