Can you talk me out of it?

Okay... I saw a newborn baby in church today and immediately the urge to have my last baby kicked in.... I honestly want to be pregnant but I'm afraid that it might not be the right time. Here's the situation.... We have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. We also have a baby girl in Heaven, she was stillborn at 29 weeks. I've had 3 neccesary c-sections.... I know that the desire in my heart is to have one more but I'm scared, I want it right now! What's the problem? 3 c-sections is a problem, my Husband and I both go to school and he works... I'm on a path to a degree that requires a lot of schooling and time as well. We don't own our home but we have what we need. I'm 23 and my husband is 26 and there is a fear that a stillborn will happen again. I feel like I dont want to wait too long though.... I dont knwo what I'm asking but any advice would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Read back over what you wrote... I think you have already talked yourself out of having another child. Clearly, it is not the right time in your life.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Um, need you say more? Don't be ridiculous. Ugh...
    Anonymous

• The time isn't right just yet. You are still young and have plenty of time to have another baby later. This is normal though. I want another one too everytime I see a newborn. Ideal spacing of siblings is about three years apart. Wait a couple more years and maybe the economy will be turned around and you'll be done with school.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• How much longer do you have until you finish school? I would wait until you finish school, and get your career in order and then have your baby. That way, now you can give all your attention to school & getting your career so that you can support your family, and then when you have your baby, you can give him/her all of your attention.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I get it... Ive had two Cs and with every one comes more problems my ob said that for him the fourth is the last. You have two healthy wonderful babies and let that be that for now... at ten months you still have milestones to hit not to mention potty training! Enjoy the moment... and your not that old to have to worry about your clock ticking so give it a little bit and next time ask to hold the newborn and be glad thats one less diaper you have to change right now! No one can give you the right answer but think about the two you have now and take in every moment with them...

horseap

Answer by horseap at 9:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• maybe you could babysit for someone with a newborn, dont charge them, just get your baby fix taken car of.
    Anonymous

"ugh..." Excuse me??? You have NO idea what I've been through, you have no idea what it is like to lose a child, bury that child and you also have no idea how hard it is to get "rid of" this desire to have another child no matter what the circumstances. SO, if you cant be positive, just dont respond!!!
    Anonymous

• Ugh, Im sorry for your loss..

If i were in your position.. I guess i would wait it out. You have so many baby making years left :-)
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 1:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2010