I have a UTI? might be tmi......

OK Doc said I had a little blood in my urin which could mean the beginings of a uti so she gave me meds.. I have been on the meds since wednesday night... for the past couple days my vajaja is very red and irratated and burny, almost like a yeast infection feels like but it isn't because there is no smell and it's not nasty chunky, is that part of the uti? I know when you pee you can have burny but that doesn't burn it's just the inside of my lips close to the hole. sorry I know tmi but it sucks!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• bleeding? I thought that only happens if you over looked the UTI for a while.... My junk was never red. I never bled either. My sister did but thats because she went unmedicated for 2 weeks and it moved to her bladder.... I think you should call the doc and tell her the meds arnt working. I would try a different medication.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• it was a trace amount, I didn't see the blood there was just alittle that's how they knew I had one.. that wasn't my concern it is the readness and discomfort I have right now.
    Anonymous

• The trace amounts of blood can be from hormones also. I have had trace amounts of blood in urine with both of my Pregnancies. I've never had a uti though so I don't know if that is a symptom or not.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 10:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2010