How Come Those That Blamed Bush for 911 Didn't say "jack..." about the Undybomber??

Many of you (and you know who you are) always complained that Bush knew about AQ and could have prevented 911 but yet there were crickets from your sideline when Clinton and Obama let 11 months go by on trying to decide if they should "put Yemen on the list." Riddle me, Batman...... US slaps sanctions on al-Qaida Yemen affiliate / Seattle Times - Online
Eleven days before the failed Christmas Day attempt to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner, the Obama administration decided to target the Yemen-based al-Qaida affiliate with financial sanctions, according to documents released Tuesday.
They said an exhaustive review of the group's activities and potential threat to the United States began early in 2009 and that the vetting process did not finish until shortly before Clinton made her determination on Dec. 14. The officials said the designation was not related to any intelligence related to the Dec. 25 attack.

pvtjokerus

Asked by pvtjokerus at 10:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I don't think the conspiracy thing against Bush was that he simply knew about AQ, I mean, of course we knew about AQ, America trained them...I think the conspiracy that ppl are talking about is that Bush and his administration actually planned the whole thing/were in cahoots, ya KWIM? I'm not trying to fight, I'm not saying I do/don't believe any side or conspiracy, I'm just saying.
    D.C. get all kinds of intelligence every day, far more than we citizens will ever know about...
    Anonymous

• Where did you get your info on the U.S. training AQ?
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• THE UNDYBOMBER!? lmfao!!! Sorry but I couldn't take you question seriously after seeing that. Who's the undybomber, does he put bombs in people's underwear.
    Anonymous

• No...he just puts bombs in his........
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The US didn't train Al Quaida. We DID train people that later became AQ. We helped Afghanistan with training and arms so they could throw out the Soviets. Kinda nice how they turned on us. There is a lot more to the story. Feel free to google lots of additional info...there just ins't space to go into all of it here.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The undybomber..underwear bomber...remember? the guy who tried to blow up the plane headed to Detroit on Christmas day? He had explosives in his underwear?....remember?

And the CIA trained Al Qaeda in the 80's...to fight Russia, our common enemy at the time.
    Anonymous

• http://mirrors.wordsforgood.org/educate-yourself.org/cn/alqaedagenenis09jul05.shtml
    Anonymous

• LOL anon 1024 here, My BADD! I was thinking unibomber, oklahoma city deal. Sorry, I thinks it's my bedtime. But hey, I'm laughing at myself. I had a mental picture....goodnight ladies!
    Anonymous

• UMMMMMM....NNNNNOOOOOO. The U.S. did not train the AQ in the way that you are trying to make it out to be. The U.S. backed the mujahideen against the Soviets. Bin Laden was talked into "teaming" up w/ the mujahideen because he did not care for the Russians.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The U.S. backed the mujahideen against the Soviets

Under RR not GW-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010