how many wks and days pregnant am i?

my period was may 11, 2009 and my due date is feb 15, 2010. i am wondering how many wks and days i am. i would like to be induced but my doc says i'm not as far along as i think i am. I think i'm 37 wks and 5 days but my doc says i'm only 37 and 1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well based on your period you'd be 37 weeks 5 days but that's not always accurate. If you had an early ultrasound they are probably going by that due date.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• your due date is just an estimate. even when you know the exact date of your LMP you still cant be 100% sure what your due date is. know it sucks i am due feb. 17 and i am so ready to have this baby, but its not good to rush it. hopefully it will come soon. you only have like 2 weeks left till your due date. like i said i hate when people tell me to just wait and blah blah blah but really hats just what you can do right. good luck
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It is an estimate. BEsides 4 days is NOT that big of a deal. Odds are you wont go in to labor on your due date anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• 38wks &3 days. theres a calc on www.pregnology.com. take a look
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• um why do you want to be induced? it doesn't sound like baby is in trouble, but inducing could put baby in trouble.
    Anonymous