anyone else get this feeling

i started having regular contractions that last about 45 sec. and are about 15 min. apart, and everytime i get one it feels like the baby is trying to for lack of a better word "dig" his/her way out. anyone else get that feeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how many months are you could be the babys head pushing
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• im 37 an i feel the same thing but its braxton hicks nothing is opening or anything it can goon until he is born or induced trust me im having a c section on feb 12th and i want him out just one more weekan then hell be here my 3rd so i know the digging feeling!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• My question, lol ;) How do you know it's a contraction, not being smart, I really want to know. Because ppl say things like that too, but it's my first I don't really know what a contration is.
    Anonymous

• To the one wondering about knowing when and how its a contraction, it feels like the worst cramps you ever had. Everyone is different and every labor is different. My first was hell and my second was a cake walk. When all else falls go to the er, who cares if you are not sure u are having them, its better to be safe then sory!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010