need help reading results

I am doing ovulation tests to see if/when I ovulate. I have never known and now would just like to be in touch more about myself. I don't know if it is the tests or not but it looks like I never ovulate. I have uploaded the pics to my profile with the rest of my pics b/c that is the only way that I know how. Can anyone tell me if it looks like I have or not? Thanks.

ascmyworld

Asked by ascmyworld at 12:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I dunno really I can't see the lines that well. Some people don't ovulate every month. Those tests look confusing compared to what I used I used first response and it was easy to use.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• From what I understand on those tests, the "Test" line that tells you if you are ovulating, needs to be AS dark or darker than the other one... the "Control" line. From the ones you posted, it looks like you are not ovulating. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't know... those tests confuse me too...

I used mymonthlycycles.com to help me and to track my ovulation and it worked within 2 months! =) Good Luck!!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 2:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have an ovulation scope and you put some of your saliva on it wait until t dries and then look into it and it clearly shows you whether or not you are ovulating. Not only is this much easier to read you can use in a bllion times unlike the urine test which you only get one use out of. You can find these at most walmarts walgreens or online. If you google it just type in ovulation scope for saliva and it will bring them up. They range in price from 20 to 40 dollars mostly. Well worth your money f you are having a hard time telling when you are ovulating. I hope this helps you out :)
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2010