VBAC

I had a c-section with my daughter was in labor for 24 hours and only dilated til 4cm. I dont know if its hereditary but my mom had the same problem with her kids. My first labor and delivery experience was a nightmare and dont know if i want to go thru that again and than end up having a section.. Im looking for any advise or experience you had with a VBAC. Im really not sure what i want to do yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hi I am part of a wonderful group on here for vbac moms there is no reason that you cannot have a baby vaginally, the group has a lot of information of having a vbac. Go there and you can learn everything you need to know, start with the FAQ section it gets you started. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had two c-sections which should of never happened. i only dilated to 2-3cms with my first daughter, but it wasnt "true labor" anyways i joined two ican groups. One from the Tacoma, WA area and another in Seattle, WA. On the Seattle one is where i found another woman who emailed me and told me of this Midwife. Who now is MY Midwife and very wonderful. I am having a Homebirth with a birthing pool. I am due April 1st. Go here and look for your local group forums. Join and post your questions i am sure someone will help. If you need further information please dont hesitate to contact me
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• http://ican-online.org/chapter/search oops forgot link sorry

aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2010