does your husband ever do things that just make your heart melt?

my husband in working about 60 miles in the Gulf... They have satelite internet and he's able to get on myspace and stuff and talk through chat. Tonight when I got on myspace this was his status message...

Bryant Missing My Beautiful Wife I Only Have Five More Days Til I See You Again Baby I Love You Alot
Mood: happy Posted 53 minutes ago

OMG I love him so much... he's the best

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband melts my heart everyday.But my fav was when he took me to the beach on a night when the moon was full(my first time at the beach!)He walked away from me for a minute and let me watch the waves come in and just enjoy the peacefullness of it all.Then he grabbed my hand and took me to a spot where he had wrote our names in the sand.It was the perfect moment.
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 2:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• HOW SWEET ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Alllllllllll the time :) I tell people all the time how wonderful he is.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 12:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Aaawww!...How sweet...I have one of those men too.

in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Very much. ...He called me today even though he only had enough time to say he loves me. He's in Germany. And calls me everyday!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• awwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet,mine just told me he wanted to surprise me for valentines ,but he cant because i should pick out my own cowgirl boots since he knows i want them so bad.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Every day. I am on a low iodine diet (temporarily) that really restricts me from eating much of anything and it's very trying sometimes. I am off my thyroid meds & can't eat much. Today we went on a college visit and I was really hoping that I could have an egg white omlet (it's all I can have if egg is involved) but, no egg white :-( Everyone around me had omlets, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, etc. and after 2 weeks on this diet I am just sick of salads. I almost broke down and cried in the middle of a couple hundred people (because I am in "hypo hell" & emotional). Hubby and sons did their best to cheer me up and hubby went out on a mission to find me fruit and jello, and sent our teens out to, so that I could eat something else. That melted my heart. Last night he made me a plate of french fries at 11p because I was craving them (peeled, with Kosher salt and salt free ketchup). That melted my heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• And, btw, what a sweet hubby you have :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I call him hubby sometimes;) but he's fiancee and the father of my baby who is due in May. When he says cares and notices things he didn't care about a year ago, he says things like "BEcause I love you,I've taken you for granted and put this relationship through enough tests, I don't want you to hurt anymore, I want you happy"...things like that. No, I don't believe in living in the past, but when you've been through hard times with someone, it's nice that they know what jerks they've been before haha :) And he does the whole "missing my baby" "love my little family" "she's my everything or 'the one"...on his status too! ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2010