what do you do when your kids stress you out and have more than 1 kid?

and you have lost your mother to cancer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• when my first 3 children were small i lived 10 hours away from my whole family, sure my in laws were right down the road,but i was mostly on my own.i would have to wait for them to all get to sleep at nite to get any time for myself. they had me practically pulling my hair out every day. but some how i always made to the next one with all my hair. at the end of each day i would run a hot bubble bath and sometimes a glass of my favorite alcohol, and just relax and think about all they had managed to destroy that day and wonder what new terror they would cause the next. just remember they are just kids,testing their boundries and yours. some day you will find it all very funny!
    SMDTLD8000

Answer by SMDTLD8000 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have my first kid at my 20.second at 22.My family was 100km away.Husband work all day,and after work just go to visit hes friends.So Im always alone with kids.Today they have 10 and 7 years,and sometimes I feel that Im going to exploed.When they going me crazy I first count to 20,to come down,and then tallking with them.When they are in school that is time for me even it that two hours.I do things I love.Reading book,newspaper,have a long bath,drink coffe in peace.
    ilijana

Answer by ilijana at 7:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• scream then breathe and scream again and breathe...I am sorry for your loss thats alot to handle. I do have 3 kids no help but I am fortunate that I have never lost anyone close. I go to school FT so I am always overwhelmed and exhausted with three kids! 22mos, 5 and 6....SIGH
    Anonymous