how do you get rid of the "mom pooch" underneath your belly button that you get after your have kids

sit ups? push ups? walking? what worked for you?

mrs_skittles

Asked by mrs_skittles at 12:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• tummy tuck
    it's extra skin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It depends. If there is fat there then you can lose it. 80% of it is diet and the rest is strength training and cardio. You can't work the fat off with crunches, that just builds muscle under the fat. Now if its just loose skin there's not really anything you can do except surgery. If the skin hasn't tightened up after about a year then its not going to. Sad but true :(
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Mine has been removed and I went from wearing big girl panties to bikinis. It is possible and there is hope. I have had 7 abdominal surgeries, 3 being c-sects, 1 ectopic preg., 1 tubiligation, 1 gall bladder, 1 appendectomy that was performed as a c-sect b/c of all the scar tissue. My belly resembled a behind. Not any more! call me. 856.287.5240,
    revivedmom

Answer by revivedmom at 9:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2010