A husband...and a boyfriend?

Would you do it? What if your husband wanted you to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I wouldn't and if he wanted me to I would be very angry with him for not caring more about me.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Why can't he care about me and let me have a boyfriend?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• because you have a covenant relationship with your spouse.. let a boyfriend in and you ruin that relationship and trust with your spouse.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Not everyone is Christian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No. I wouldn't want to, and he wouldn't want me to either. I got married because I wanted to be with one person, not an unfaithful slut. Sorry.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Because that means he doesn't care enough to keep to the vows that you made, that he doesn't care enough to keep you to himself to protect you and love you the way that marriage is meant to be. If he lets you have a boyfriend it means he doesn't care what you do and with whom you do it, so why stay married.....that is plain stupid all together.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It has nothing to do with being christian, Even non christians believe in not going outside their marriage.

I wouldnt do it, I get everything I need at home.

Sounds more like you and your DH are bored with each other and looking for way to cheat without feeling guilty.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Troll
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 1:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My husband said I could have a gf while he is gone lol I wouldn't do that toooo many feelings going on or could develop.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm polygamous minded, but my DH would never let me have a boyfriend. I don't mind if he wanted to add another wife to the mix, though.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 1:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2010