I am getting worried!!!!!

I am 33 weeks 1 day pregnant and I have had a horrible headache, vomiting and what i think are back contractions. They feel like period cramps in my back. My blood pressure has been high it was 183/108 my doctor sent me to the hospital on Friday, but i am feeling worse. I had pre eclampcia (sorry not sure how to spell that) with my 9 year old and almost died. I go back to the doctor on Monday. Should i wait till then or what should i do?? Thank you ladies!

littlemommy81

Asked by littlemommy81 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No you need to go in L&D right now to be checked out it is dangerous if you have pre E so please go get checked.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I would go to the hospital now. You don't want to wait until something is majorly wrong.
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Its better to be safe than sorry. Just go in and get everything checked out. Good luck!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2010