How many of you do this?

When I am eating my french fries and sometimes the tips of the fries are too hard and pointy I usually just not eat that part I'll bite into the frie but just enough before I get to the tip or if the frie has the two tips like that I break it off and eat the rest...I know weird but I hate eating pointy ends. Do you?

Just wondering if I am the only weirdo here...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I rip the ends off also. My husband laughs at me but I have an issue with textures and that's one that I can't stand.
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Hahaha! Good to know I'm not alone!! Since I was like 10 my fam has been making fun off be 'cause I only it french fries with square edges! =) We dump all of ours in the middle so they can eat the pointy ones and I can have the squared off ones. =) Awesome!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 2:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• You guys are WEIRD lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I love those extra crispy pointy ends. My mom & I used to fight over them. Now my hubby gives me his. A couple of my kids are starting to show a real liking for them too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Nope, I eat the entire fry. I'm not that picky, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I only eat the crunchy ones

Answer by rkoloms at 11:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2010