has any one hated ther sil so much they dnt want them around their kids?

i can not stand mine she is the stupidest bitch in the world she has hidden my ds formula has stollen my tampons just to try and get a rise out of me. the other day i found a box of gold jewelry my mom gave my in her purse.

mommyinjune0992

Asked by mommyinjune0992 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would have bitch slapped her for all of those, my sil is a snotty princess bitch and I don't like being around her and I don't want my kids catching her bad attitude.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My SIL doesn't do that kind of stuff, but she is very ignorant and untrustworthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yes! my SO's little sister is such a witch. She's 12 or 13 and tells me how I should raise my son and tries to boss me around. My SO and I are staying with his family temporarily and sometimes I
    don't even want to leave our room just because she's home. She uses my body wash and face wash, which I don't mind, but today my facewash was missing and I searched everwhere for it. guess where it was? in her makeup bag. Then, just to top it all off, she filled my body wash with freaking water whenever I asked her nit
    to if she used it!! end rant, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Wow, people who make such nasty comments about children amaze me. 12 or 13 is a child, they only get way with what their parents allow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My SIL is almost 22 years old so she is not a kid and she is a bitch and a brat and a princess and I don't want my kids catching her horrible attitude and outlook on life.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't allow her in my house if she is a thief.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No because my sil don't do the stuff you described. I would confront her about the jewelry and then avoid her as much as possible.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• YES! Although, my SIL is a heroin addict, so I don't let her around for the safety of my daughter. And my sanity.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Mine's worse than that. I about blew a gasket when I found out my ILs left 2 of my kids with her when they know how I feel about her. (we were at a couple's retreat, ILs had 2 of our kids but had to come to the retreat for a few hours as they had sponsored us - I knew nothing about any of it ahead of time and yeah, I was pissed when I found out they left my girls there).
    Anonymous

• we live in my hubbys parents house and she has her own place but she stays here almost every night and she says shes broke so she comes and eats all of our food but she is planning a trip to vagas and drinks every night. im so over her shit and there is nothing i can do. btw she is 26
    mommyinjune0992

Answer by mommyinjune0992 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010