DO YOU BELIEVE ??

PRAYER NOT IN SCHOOL ! GOD TOOK OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE ? WHATS UP PEOPLE !!! I SHARE THIS .. ITS REAL ...FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A GREAT SHOUT WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST, THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD 1 THESSALONIANS 4 16 - 17

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 3:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You can still pray, just not with the school, nothing can take prayer from you and beleiving if you are strong.

Answer by older at 9:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I think that our country was founded on these ideals and taking them out of government buildings is disrespectful to the people who worked hard and gave their lives to give us this wonderful country. I think you should be able to pray in school regardless of religion, be able to start religious groups as long as the don't promote violence and vulgarity.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Our country wasn't founded on Christianity. There are so many offshoots of Christianity that I don't want it in my schools or government.

It's my job to teach my children about God, I don't want someone else interfering in that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• ^ Yep I agree.
    This country is in enough trouble as it is...take away our faith, take away our livelihood. If people are uncomfortable with God then that's their issue, majority rules! Also if that's the case, I would like my mail on Sundays and every other day of the year please : )
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I didn't say they should teach Christianity, and our country was founded on Christian ideals, and all of the biblical quotes were put there by our founders so why should we disrespect what they have done for our good?
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I MYSELF ASK TIS QUESTION AND SHARED THE GOSPEL I MEANT TO ADD THAT PLEASE OUT OF RESPECT IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THIS THATS FINE BUT PLEASE NO INSULTS OR BASHING I ASKED FOR YOU INPUT YES , BUT IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER, I GUESS IM REALLY EXSPECTING MORE TO BELIVEVE THE WORD !! BUT SAD THATS NOT THE CASE BUT YOU CAN GET IT RESPECTFUL THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELIEFS

sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 3:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Christianity is getting smaller in the united states. And if they are going to represent the God of Abraham then they need to represent the other most common religious beliefs as well. Why can't the US dollar say Love and Light, instead of "in God we trust?"

and ...not everyone who founded this country was Christian. Please, lets not forget the main reason why our ancestors fought for this country. Religious freedom!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes but lets take things of our money and buildings because they are religious, instead of leaving them alone because they are a part of our history, it is respecting where our country started instead of catering to all the whiners.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Catering to whiners? Who is whining but you right now. In God we trust first appeared on money in 1864 and on paper money in 1950. You do not seem to know our history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Children can pray in school, it has to be silent and not school led. Again, know your history. I don't think you could handle a Muslim or a Pagan led prayer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010