1 Nite Stand

NE1 had a 1 nite stand be4?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, they're not worth it. Make you feel dirty and stress you out...what if he gave me something? Herpes? Crabs? What if I run into him somewhere? And my experience was bad...guy didn't know me and was drunk so groped me like a 16 yr old and kept trying to kiss me with lizard tongue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Just one. It was fun but not something I enjoyed enough to ever want to do again.
    Anonymous

• Yep once and he stalked me after so not worth it worse thing I ever did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I am boring, I thought this would be a question on sharing a single nightstand. Ooops!

I don't see the thrill in doing that.
    SammyJake

Answer by SammyJake at 4:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Nope, I was always scared like person one said about getting something, you don't know the person and there's no telling what's being passed around out there. But I would be lying if I said that I never thought about it either. The thrill of it seems kinda hot but not enough to chance an STD over or my marriage!!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 4:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i've had well over 20 one night stands. theyre awesome! it was nice to not have to commit to anyone. guys use girls all the time for sex, so i turned the table around, and used the guys for sex. it was actually kind of funny to have the guys keep calling and saying stuff about wanting to "have more of a relationship" and become more serious, but nope, thats not what i wanted! then they got mad cuz i didnt return their calls!! ohhh it was great. that was about 7-8 years ago when i went thru that phase. and i never got any sort of disease or infections etc..thank god!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:00 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yup had me some before I got married. They were fun but never worth it really. I prefer intimacy and trust over spontaneous wildness!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Is this writtten in code? I don't understand the "license plate" language.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't honestly remember. I am sure back in the day I have ..oppps!! but would I ever now NO! I am married but even if I was single I wouldn't!.. wait I did have sex with my now husband the first night..that could of counted as one, but he came back...lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yep, with my friend recently. I feel horrible and I miss him so much. He hasn't really talked to me since then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2010