What do you talk to y'r hubby about?

So what do you and y'r man talk about? Can you talk to him about anything?
Like silly to something mature conversation? Do you tell him things you tell y'r female friends and just about anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• we talk about everything....he's my very best friend.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We talk about whatever we want to and whatever gets brought up, I trust him more with my thoughts and feelings than anybody else, he hears more than anybody else.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yeah i talk to him about anything too. we like to have mature conversation, so we know how we feel about each situation, it helps us know eachother better. Silly conversations and stupid ones too. Whatever comes up. But I guess there are things better left unsaid, every woman has a number of things kept from her hubby for her own reasons. Because I'll know how he'll react and it might not be the best idea to bring it up. It ends there.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We talk about pretty much anything and everything. Now, there are some things we don't talk about that are related to my dh's work - things that he can't talk about legally. And there are things that I don't tell him about for the same thing - some of my volunteer work has privacy act stuff attached, and we don't talk about that.

But as far as "we" go - our lives, our thoughts, our kids, joking around stuff, politics and religion, etc - yes, we can talk about it all with each other, and we do :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We talk about everything, always have.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I talk to him about everything, if I don't like his response;I tell him to forget it and talk to a friend.'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I talk to him about everything. We don't always agree but we can still talk about it. Sometimes we even can get the other to see it our way. I honestly can't think of anything at all, not even one little thing, that we can't/don't talk about.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well i try to talk to him about anything but he doesnt have very good listening skills! i like for someone to actually look like they are paying attention and he tends to look at the tv and everywhere else and it drives me nuts!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Anything and everything. Sometimes he doesn't listen and I'll stop talking....he has man-hearing. But if it's a topic he's interested in he's fine. Typcial lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We talk about everything.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010