waking up late at night hungry?

I am breast feesding and my son is 6 months old now lately I have been waking up late at nite hungry and not being able to fall back asleep? Help has this happened to any one and what did you do or what has thee drs said it could be from?

ZARYUS_MOMMY

Asked by ZARYUS_MOMMY at 5:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Health

• You need more calories when you're breastfeeding and it is 4 am and I am currently munching on some fig newtons. =) If you can't fall back asleep after eating, try something like cheese, turkey or banana...all have sleep inducing qualities. Drink some chamomile or mint tea with it...hopefully that'll help relax you back to sleep.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 6:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• In day you must eat very good,in evening before bed take chamomile tea he relax.If you must eat at night try eat easy food,then your stomack work easy.Hard food is not good at night.Try with milk products.
    ilijana

Answer by ilijana at 7:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• try eating a bowl of cereal, it usually fills me up when my stomach is growling at 5 am lol.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• You're not eating enough during the day.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 10:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• MORE PROTEIN!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2010