Weight Watchers

Has any one done or currently doing weight watchers? I was thinking of joining and wondering about feed back.

JoMcD

Asked by JoMcD at 9:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah baby its great. i cant afford the meetings so i dont go, but i still have my food/activity scale so its no prob. I'm 196 from 284. i quit smoking and picked up jogging. i look great and get compliments and get hit on all the time. DO IT YOU WILL FEEL GREAT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• my step mom did it and she lost over 50 lb. She LOVED it. The only thing is you have to keep eating healthy after you stop going to the meetings and stuff or the weight will come right back. Thats the problem she had. But she did great on it and had fun with it.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah and the food you can eat with it is good. Its not like most things where the food taste like cra*
    Anonymous