my face!!!!!!! What could this be?

I woke up this morning and my face is as red as my shirt and splotchy and is itching like crazy! The only thing i can think of is i used a new face wash and mask 2 days ago but wouldnt that have made my face break out right away or soon after instead of 2 days later? Is it possible it could be the new stuff or what could be causing this and what do you guys recommend using to help. I'm allergic to benadryl so i can't take that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Definetly stop using the new face stuff. Try Avenno cream for itching. It is excellent for chicken pox. Drink lots of water and good luck!
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 10:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Stop using what you put on your face. Try something for the itching and also I find cold cream to be very good.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes, it could show up today. Also, wash the stuff your face touched, like your pillow case, etc. Try cold washcloths to ease the itching. Hydrocortisone Cream if its unbearable. Our bodies can become allergic to anything at anytime, even if we used it before. Let us know how you're doing!
    Teri Su
    boxxofsoxx

Answer by boxxofsoxx at 11:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2010