another woman hits on your man!

so my hubby came home last night wasted!!! and was telling me how his best friends new girlfriend was hitting on him! ((and not only him, her boyfriends brother too)) both guys are married as well!. So I got thinking..
if I was out and seen this I would off looked at her and said "well if you want him so bad I will personally pack his bags if he wants to go with you, but I can be sure he will NOT want you..." and walk away.
What would you do or say? or if it happened in front of you how would you handle it?... Oh I did say something to the friend this morning too, and he says he knows and he is leaving her ((only been together a month)). I trust my man fully so that was not the issue.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This did happen in front of me. It was so funny!

We were at a bar, listening to hubby's cousin's loud obnoxious band. He was wearing a football jersey of some kind, and his wedding band of course. Some chick came up to him and was totally flirting with him. He was not encouraging her at all. I was sitting at a table not too far away and watched the whole thing with hubby's best friend. After he tried to ignore her for a few minutes, I went up to him, slinked up his body and gave him a big old kiss. Then I just smiled at the chick. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Man, that was fun!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i couldn't care less what another woman does toward my husband....what i'd be more concerned with is how my husband reacted. it cracks me up to see women fight over a man, whether its actually garnering one of them the fool or not. i think it usually stems from insecurity (on both parties), either trying to get the man, or getting upset that a gal tried to get your man. (your's, in general)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If it happened in front of me, I would give the girl a piece of my mind, in a very polite but stern way. If I am not present, and was told by him, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Answer by older at 10:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I would probably not say anything to her. But I would be standing right next to my DH. If he did anythink that made me think he was flirting back. I probably would hit him in the arm.

Answer by louise2 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• he said he said very loudy what are you doing.. and then processed to say how he is married ((which he was talking about me earlier that night)). He lost his ring at the beach and we haven't replaced it yet so maybe she thought that was a a excuse?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Who cares! It's over and done with. He came home to you so stop dwelling on it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i wouldnt care...i would be concerned over his response.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't think I'd trust the word of a man who was wasted. His credibility is shot because of the alcohol. He probably thought she was hitting on him/them. Funny what men think when they are wasted!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• no I can trust him I talked to the girls boyfriend also his best friend and I was told the same thing...
    I trust him fully! I am not dwelling on it. I was just wondering what you would do?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• what some people dont get is that its not that you dont trust your man..you jus dont trust the bitches that throw themselves at men. honestly i dont know how id handle the situation...i know id give one warning and tell the bitch ok first of all he's taken and even if he wasnt he still wouldnt want your nasty ass but for real you need to back up and watch what your doing..and if she doesnt back off or stop hitting on him id jus beat her ass. I hate ho's that dont know how to respect a taken man. its gotta be the most annoying thing ever. buncha thirsty ass ho's out there..someone needs to put them in there place. i dont get why women can be so dirty and be able to live with themselves
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2010