I feel like an idiot, and DF is making it worse.

I pooped in the bed.

I have this nasty stomach flu and it makes me have totally liquid poo. I didn't mean to, I woke up and it was on the bed. It must have just leaked out while I was sleeping.

He's being really mean about it. "you're an adult why would you shit in the bed" stuff like that.

UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aww, that's so not cool. You're sick and it happens sometimes when you have that kind of flu. Tell him to knock it off and that it's making you feel bad cause it was obviously an accident because of your illness. And if he doesn't tell him he always has the option of sleeping in the other room for the next month, so he can have some time to grow up. HA!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well im sorry that your that sick! shouldnt you be going to the doctors? anyways even though that happened...he shouldnt be like that! thats terrible...its bad enough that it happened...he doesnt need to make it worse! im sorry but i hate jerks like that. its not like you did it on purpose and its really not your fault. well anyways im sorry bout you being sick and hope you get better. and maybe you should call the doctors...
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Men are idiots. Obviously you are sick and can't help it. Slap him for me! (J/K no hitting!)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I hope you feel better soon! Be sure and tell Hubby that he'd better hope nothing like that ever happens to him, because if it does, you won't be there for comfort and understanding... Sorry your Hubby is such a Wanker!! (and that's not a good thing)....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• What's a DF??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• What's a DF??

Dear Fiance

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• tell him that you hope he gets it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Tel him that if he would still like his DF status to become DH then he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut if he has nothing productive to say.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm sorry!! Slip him some laxatives before bed, and see how he likes it!
    mrs3stan

Answer by mrs3stan at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Do you really want to marry someone this unsupportive and insensitive?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2010