nausea!! ah

Uh so my morning started out bad. we've been talking care of my grams dog, well she thinks she HAS to sleep with us and its so uncomfortable!! i havent slept in 2 weeks straight. well i got fed up with it and kicked her out of the room well she kept clawing and whinning so i opened the door and yelled NO! well went back to bed and later i got up she PIST AND SHIT ON MY FLOOR!!!!!!!!!! she was mad i wouldnt let her in the room, i threw the dog outside. so mad. then i start cleaning the poop up and start gagging!! and hubby was like flush it im like no take it im gonna puke so i gagged for like 2 mins. well thursday i also had to clean dog poop up but it didnt bother me and it was a lot worse! we are ttc , i just dont know why it bothered me today? and not the other.
i also feel like i need a nap at 1 in the day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Being pregnant you do geta better since of smell, but honestly it just sounds like the 'shit' bothered you. lol I can change my son's diaper onday and be fine and the next can't hardly get the diaper out of his room. I think we women get so excited to become pregnant that any little thing becomes a wonder if we are. Know this don't help much but thought I'd atleast respond. BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2010