Why do moms on here have to be so rude? Anon or not... it's all the same.

Bad enough when someone already feels bad about themselves and maybe that is why they ask the question they do but some moms on here are just bullies and sure know how to kick someone when they are already down. Whether it be a stupid question, immature question or brillant question. Just because someone asks for help in situation you feel they don't need help with and they should already know the answer, doesn't mean that they are immature or "still in high school". I know I come here to get support and strength to help me through some tough situations. I have other people to talk to in person but I would rather lean on moms all around the world and keep my personal life anon. I know that if I was in one of my depressed moods and got some of the answers I have seen moms give, it just might push me over the edge. Some of you should really learn to be treat others with respect or have an open mind when answering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Okay...Me again. You could have PMed me, and I would have talked it out with you...Anyway...the way you worded your question seemed really immature and it sounded like a very high school "Does he like me?" kind of question which is why I said what I said. I am generally a nice person, REALLY...I promise! But go back and read the details in your question, and TELL me you worded that in the best way that you could have. If the dude didn't even acknowledge you, move on! Seriously! Isn't that common sense?
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Excuse Me Hon... but this is the internet. It's all fantasy.. nothing real. If you want a real connection, get out and mingle... that doesn't come from the computer Baby. Sorry, people these days have really lost touch with reality. Get out in your community and join a REAL group. Too many people come on here complaining about someone blocked them on Facebook or Myspace... what to do... Can I fall in love with someone via texting....

It's just plain silly and funny... Sorry....

That's just plain humor!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• And FYI, I went ahead and deleted my answer on that other question you asked. BUT, I stand by what I said.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Didnt read your post, but if it was one of those " does he like me " posts you will have to expect some kind of sarcasm. I mean really That is a bit childish.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Are you serious pp, maybe that is why you get " bullied"
    You have a horrible 'tude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Really? You are bothered by the comments of a total stranger? You should really consider therapy, to help you develop a thicker skin.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i completley agree with you. alot of women on here are f'n bitches. i can never ask a question without get bullied or put down. but thats just because alot of them on here are fat, ugly, and jealous. there are some nice ones though. ive found a few and im nice too. but im not gonna lie, sometimes i can be a bitch - especially when someone is asking about adoption, because i think adoption is just horrible, and i dont mean to judge people & be a bitch & put them down, but i cant help but tell them how i really feel.

-----
    Fat, ugly, and jealous...and you hate adoption...but you don't mean to judge...
    That's rich.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Oh...I am fat...I'm definitely not ugly...and jealous doesn't even apply.
    WatermelonNerd

• WatermelonNerd

If I remember right she was the one that asked about leaving her newborn to cry so she could take 30 mins to eat. She got mad at the advice people were giving. It didnt agree with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Ah. Since she said "still in high school" I thought she was referring to my answer to another question about some guy who didn't acknowledge her when they were supposedly talking...Just seemed really immature.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2010