How would you handle this?

My 12 yo daughter's turn to take a treat for an after school club she is in. I asked her once to find out how many she needs to have and she didn't find out. I told her that next day to ask again and she didn't find out. She is to take them on Monday and I'm up in the air of what to do. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just send enough for 30 students. I think that's a good, safe number. If there isn't enough, well-that should teach your baby girl to take a little more responsibility. If it's more than enough, GREAT! Some kids can have seconds. :)
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:30 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• if you stay home you can go before school and find out and then bring them later in the day.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• After the first time of asking her to find out and she didn't. I would have contacted an adults and asked.

Answer by louise2 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yeah I would do what WatermelonNerd said atleast like this you and her will be covered. And as for your daughter just tell her you are not going to buy anything bc she never got back to you but you really are just give it to her at the last minute kind of make her think abit. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Send a crate of clementines and a jug of apple cider.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2010