the urge to push?

i keep getting this wierd urge to push. now i know i am not 10 cm and my water hasnt broken. so what could it be. i am not constipated i know that for sure. i am 37 weeks if that helps. i mean the urge is not constant, it just comes and goes. any idea what this could be from. and dont worry i am not pushing. when i get the feeling i just lay down on the couch for a little while.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Are you having and contractions?? That is not a good thing. I know I had that feeling bad when my DD was born. This was befor my water broke!! But I was having contractions.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Call your doc/ob NOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If you are 37 weeks and have that feeling I would call your Dr right now....just to be on the safe side ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Your baby is probably pressing into your rectum, this happens...

If you aren't in labor/having contractions, you're not going to see the baby now. ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2010