Do associate the word "fat" with the word "ugly"...or do you believe that beauty can come in all sizes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do believe that beauty comes in all sizes. it all depends on how that person views themselves.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't associate it with ugly, but I do associate it with not being as desireable? I myself am fat, and there are some beautiful people that are fat, but when it comes to physical attraction, I don't find it attractive, and I wouldn't expect anyone to find me attractive because I am lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• no i think that no matter what size you are you can be beautiful. i think that it's not just the looks that you were given but also the way you handle yourself.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I also think you can be any size and be beautiful!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I am a big fat beautiful woman. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I believe that fat can equal desirable! Otherwise, there wouldn't be chubby chasers! It all depends on how you dress and how you carry yourself. There can be a really ugly thin person and a really attractive fat person, and vice versa.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm really biased. I think that when it comes to me personally, I am fat which means I am unattractive. I can look at other people, though, and think they're really pretty or handsome even if they are heavy. I'm a self admitted chubby chaser, myself. I love bigger guys.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• The people that consider it ugly obviously have deep seeded image issues themselves. The only reason for someone to be openly cruel to someone else is if they have a problem they're not telling others about.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I do not equate fat to mean ugly. I have seen some heavier people that a beautiful and have seen unattractive skinny people. I do equate ulgy with poor attitude.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i do, fat people are disgusting!.......Ha, just kidding. I'm a big gal myself and i think that we are just as fabulous as everyone else.
    Anonymous