Is your house usually....super messy, sort of messy, clean, or super clean?

I would say ours is sort of messy....but CLEAN...most of the time...

Messy as in toys all over...but clean b/c I clean the toilets, dishes and floors...etc.

Hubby asked me last night if anyone with small kids EVER kept immaculate houses...b/c he didnt see how....lol.

BE HONEST!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think ours is clean but the weekends can get messy untill someone desides to clean the kitchen.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I have three children under the age of 3 and our house goes through phases, it goes from really clean when we deep clean it, to everyday getting a bit messier, then there are the quick pick ups and vacumes and boxes full of random stuff because we don't have time to "sort" through it lol...so no I don't think a person's house is ever totally clean/clutter free when they have small children. If there are those super mom's out there...they must get no sleep! I'd be exauhsted all the time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Super messy and it's making me homicidal so I will be taking care of that this week.  I'm not an overly neat person but this is bloody ridiculous....ugh.

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My home is cluttered in some spots...Like especially when we're doing laundry, there are baskets of clean folded clothes and towels in the living room...there are some papers on the desk where the pc is, and sometimes, the dining table...but for the most part, I keep the house clean, in spite of having 3 cats and a very precocious boxer and two kids. We try to remind our babies to keep their toys in their room. The living room is for relaxing and watching tv and movies.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• i guess mine is sorta messy. We have a small home and hubby and I both agreed we have totally outgrown it. We have clutter is some places that we can not really avoid because we lack places to put things, especially ones that we use often. I keep the house generally clean, you know the usual upkeep of the kitchen and bathroom and so on. It's not immaculate by any means, but it is also not anywhere near a disaster area.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Messy but clean lol, I have 3 kids and blankets, toys, clothes etc are all over the place on the weekends cause we lounge around. Right now, the kitchen table is full of puzzles and checkers and chess pieces. Hubby is in the recliner with a big blanket on him and several pillows on the couch.. Once they go back to school and work tomorrow it will be clean and not messy LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• 3 kids - 8,6 and 3.

my house is CLEAN but CLUTTERED.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• kind of clean, kind of messy

Answer by rkoloms at 12:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Its Cluttered but endless. Endless .. Once its clean its time to start all over again! When the Grandbabies are over its starts clean. Then the toy boxes and collections of their's come out! House is Messy. But smiles, Fun & happy memories were Made!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Sort of to super messy. I hate cleaning, I'd rather spend time with the family or messing around on the internet than cleaning shit up!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2010