Boycott Land O' Lakes until they clean up their act!!!

Why isn't the media all over something like this? We worry about healthcare, insurances costs, etc...but WHY don't we worry about the quality of our food?

Please watch the video on this page and just THINK about all the processed foods we eat! To think that this is where our dairy comes from is just plain SICKENING!!! And to take it a step further and actually sell these 'expired' dairy cows to slaughter for our meat is even worse. Guess the food industry has to make the most profit off just one sickly cow.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2515

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• rolling on floor

PETA?????????????
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

• https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2515

watch the video...even though it is horrifying!!!

Anonymous

• I wouldn't laugh over spilled puss in your milk.
    Anonymous

• really? All you PETA lovers out there do you know that they are trying to get it considered a high kill shelter statis since PETA instead of rehoming pets they euthenize them in mass quantities? Hows that for a bunch of animal rights activists. PETA is a joke!
    Anonymous

• They need to fix it before I go through all the butter I have frozen bc I'm not giving up my butter. They passed a law recently to stop tail docking. How much more do you want from the govt? They really thought it was a lot!
    Anonymous