What are things that you DO NOT like about running a daycare from your home?

I am thinking of starting a daycare from my home. I want to make sure that I am aware of all the pros and cons before I jump in. I am also researching other aspects of the idea, but I wanted to make sure that I see the negative aspects of running daycare from home.

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would think a big negative is if you had doctors apts or something, then how do you schedule that ...because daycares are usually an all day thing....also, you can't just come and go...you have to wait until all the kids go home....
    Anonymous

• as the child of a mother who did in home daycare I always felt like she was putting those kids first. I mena I know now she wasn't but in my elementary mind that is what I saw because I was often told 'no' about being taken places because that was when 'suzy's' mom was picking her up or that was right when 'johnny' took his nap.
    Anonymous