have you ever had a dream you were pregnant, and then found out you really were?

I've had like 5 dreams in the past two weeks tha i was pregnant. Each one is different in some way but in all of them im pregnant. I know it could probably be because I have been thinking about it lately. I had really bad cramps when id idnt have my period and a lot of discharge(i know eww sorry lol ) and ive been all of a sudden really hungry and tired. I dont know I could be crazy but the dreams keep coming. Has anyone had anything like this happen ??

dml11508

Asked by dml11508 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! But i had a few dreams i was pregnant before it actually happened. but the night before i found out i really was, i had the most vivid dream about a beautiful little girl :D
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 12:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant. My period is super screwed up right now which is abnormal for me. So, I dunno at this point. Going to the doctor on tuesday. In the past I had a dream that my good friend was pregnant, and the day she told me, she was like I have some good news, and I knew what she was going to say, and I was right.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had dreams of being in an aquarium and being really scared EVERY time I was pregnant. I did dream that my s/o had gotten one particular beeyatch pregnant all three times that she was pg by him.
    Anonymous

• yes! i had a dream a few days before i found out i was pregnant...... i kept peeing on an ipod and it kept saying your pregnant hahahaha
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yep!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes!!! Many times before my son, I even dreamed about a boy..... now I just dream about being pregnant and how scared I am of labor even though I'm happy to be pregnant!
    1organicmom

Answer by 1organicmom at 2:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010