what do you think when you see a women that is only in her early 20's and already on her 2nd husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That maybe she was in a genuinely abusive relationship, or her first husband cheated on her...It's really NOT anyone's place to judge!
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• she was young when she decided to get married the 1st time and she wasn't ready, and the guy was prob a jerk. she's found someone that she loves and hopefully this one works out lol...
    Anonymous

• well since my SIL is on husband #2 and is only 24.... married #1 straight out of high school - because mom said she had to marry him to move in with him. and well... mommy interfered when he put his foot down and said she wasn't allowed to do some things anymore (he wanted a wife not a roomie - told her she needed to stop slaving to mommy). poor guy didn't know what hit him.

#2, was basically mommy's choice.

I think its sad and well sleazy.
    Anonymous

• Her 1st marriage didn't work out?
    Anonymous

• I like those answers! I was married twice by 20. I'm a good, educated, god-fearing person. The jerk my mom made me marry when I was 16 wasn't very nice (abusive and cheated). So I divorced him and at 19 remarried.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Maybe I think....hmm....I wonder if that's her first or second husband. IF it's her second husband than she doesn't know how to keep a man. But I'm only guessing it's her second because I'm just seeing some random couple on the street.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Ok, I didn't read the post that said "sleazy". Lol. I didn't like that answer but she's got a right to her opinion, as judgmental as it might be

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• She's needy and afraid of being her own woman and paying her own way.
    Anonymous

• That she most likely married WAY to young. I think the same of men on their 2nd wives
    Anonymous

• Why do I have the right to judge someone elses life though? Maybe her first husband died in the war or a terrible car accident. Maybe they eloped in vegas and realized it was a mistake after they sobered up. No one is in the wrong for the decisions they make, but if they make mistakes it's their responsibiltly to recognize them and fix them. Not mine.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2010