Other games beside flower power and latte land?

I saw in the right hand side of facebook an advertisement for a solitare type game from cafemom.. I clicked on it and it brought me to the register page of this site. I HAVE a cafemom already, and there was no link to click to get to the game from the site, and doing a search, nothing comes up.. so what was the advertisement for? I would love to play something other then the two games listed on the games tab. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• http://games.cafemom.com/

Here's the link to ALL the games on cafemom. You can just click the tab that says "games" and find them there too. :) I love the mah jong dimensions one.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Thank You! :D
    Anonymous

• Instead of hovering over the games tab to get the drop-down menu which houses the 2 games, click the game tab and it'll take you to the gaming section, which is where you'll find that game - I play it all the time and love it!
    Anonymous