what class did you and your toddler go to

I want to put my 2 year old into some classes- would like some structure & to make some riends for him and myself also ~ Did you ever take some kind of gym classes or music classes that you enjoyed and would encourage others to try?

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 12:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my dd was a toddler, we went to Gymboree. She loved all of the bright colors, music, toys, and games. Of course she did not know she was doing exercise or learning cognitive behaviors ... she was in it for the fun. I loved Gymboree so much that I began teaching it for about 2 years. Gymboree also has music classess. Usually you can get one free class just to try it out. Check the internet for a place near you and call to schedule an introductory class. My dd is now 9 and she still has wonderful memories of Gymboree. I would highly recommend it!
    sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 12:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• we go to a playgroup 1-2 times a week, and a toddlers & preschoolers in the park group. we meet at a different park every week depending on the weather. the park one we set up outrselves, we invited our friends and they invited theirs, and now there's about 35 kids that come regularly.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010