Do you believe sometimes...SOMETIMES...a woman is to blame for being the abuse-ee?

As in one relationship after another is abusive? I agree that there is not really ever a good excuse for a man to hit a woman, but I also believe that SOME women instigate-as in they attack the man physically first, and then the men react by hitting back, a very primal reaction of self-defense. Some women know what buttons to push, and then act surprised when the man reacts. SOME!!! Not all!!! I'm sorry. But I feel that SOMETIMES it IS the woman's fault! Not ALL the time. Just SOMEtimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• YES i completely agree with you. Some women like to act all innocent and surprised when they get slapped after kicking the man or slapping him. Those women know exactly what they are doing. Some do it just to get the man in trouble. Men need to be smarter and just walk away from the psycho bitch. She's trying to land your ass in jail. Its messed up. I feel sorry for some men.
    Anonymous

• Not to sound cold-hearted, but YES. Why the f do they keep going back to them when they know it's just going to be the same. And on top of that, they expose their children to that kind of abuse. WISE UP and leave the shit head!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• yes
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm saying!!! Sometimes the man has NEVER been an abuser, but there is just something about one particular female that REALLY brings out the worst in him!!! He's stupid for staying if he knows she "likes" to be abused...for lack of a better word right now.
    Anonymous

• It is what I call her "PICKER" for what ever reason, some women are drawn to high drama situations,,,,usually starts out as a rescue, but the tables usually turn on her,,,,and then the abuse. IDK but I tell you that I am over men hitting on women,!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Why the f do they keep going back to them when they know it's just going to be the same. And on top of that, they expose their children to that kind of abuse. WISE UP and leave the shit head!

I think her point was that the woman SOMETIMES starts it with the guy...
    as for what you said about why the f do they stay?
    FEAR, money, the thought and promise from him that he will change and the hope he will...among other reasons
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I need to change my name to Allergic2Drama lol....

Hopefully you'll never understand what it is to be an abused woman. Until then I'd say you have no clue why they do what they do but judging them for it really isn't helpful or supportive.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I do..
    I know what buttons to push to really piss my dh off.. and I know that I have pushed and pushed and pushed and I wouldnt have blamed him if he would have..

That being said, I know that there are real abusers out there.. I dont ever think a woman deserves it.....but I also know I could push and push......
    Anonymous

• men who hit set the women up for it. they isolate her. and they usually don't hit her until after the first baby is born. there are warning sighs. he is controling. starts out gradually and escalates. you can't wear anything he doesn't approve of. or you have to wear it the way he wants you to. he doesn't like your friend(S). they're bad influences. he says your friend came on to him. has to know where you are every minute of the day.constantly calling and checking on you. a lot of women see this as romantic at first . i had a friend when i was young. we could go grocery shopping together and her boy friend would just HAPPEN to run into us. EVERYTIME. except to work she wasn't suppose to have anyone but him. so there would be no one to help her when he hit her.
    Anonymous

• my aunts husband hit her. her thier son hated his guts. he wouldn't do it in front of his son but he knew. eventually said son went off to college. met a wonderful girl, the deans daughter and fell in love. evrything was great. he treated her well. then they had premarital sex. and he started acting like his father, saying the same things to her he'd heard his dad say to his mom. and then he broke her arm. her father of cource then stepped in and that ended that relationship. this cousin, is truely remorseful. hes never finished college. stays away from women, has never married and has no children. basically he threw his whole future away. i mean sometimes he just works as a dish washer to get money to live on. i told him to find some kind of therapy but he never has.
    Anonymous