Does your hubby expect you to watch sports with him???

Let me start out by saying that we both love the same NFL team, but went to 2 different colleges and I honestly hate to watch basketball on T.V.--so last night his team was on, and I was on Cafe Mom, lol!!!! He went to bed mad I wouldn't watch it with him? Big deal or not? I don't see the harm in being in 2 different places in the same house,,,,What do you ladies think??? I have a bet with him most women are like me!!! LOL

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 12:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He probably prefers that I don't because I ask too many questions. Such stupid games that make no sense. bleh!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• He doesn't EXPECT me to...I TOTALLY do so willingly! LOL! I LOVE football! For the first time in a YEAR I beat him in Madden NFL (2009 version) on PS2...73-70. I love football as much as he does!
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• No. But he doesn't watch sports that much so it's no big deal either way.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• not a sports wife here and he is fine with that
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• DH doesn't watch sports. i watch hockey and he will sit with me sometimes.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I get on here, or head to the park with my kids when golf or football is on. I use to enjoy watching it with him but he gets so mad and then his whole attitude changes, it's no fun anymore.

I don't see why he wants you to watch it with him. Maybe that's his way of being close to you that you share an interest in sports, even though you don't like that sport and of course being a "guy" won't tell you that's how he feels? Would he ever sit through a chick flick with you, if he does then maybe watching tv is his way of spending "quality" time with you.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I hate sports.
    Anonymous

• My DH doesn't expect me to watch sports with him. I'll watch Football sometimes but he doesn't get mad if I don't watch them with him.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I LOVE football and hockey. He watched just about anything except basketball(he even watches golf!!!) Depending on what he's watching I'll be right there but golf....hell no!! I am worse at watching football games than he is. I VERY much get into my teams(GO SAINtS!!!) 'll even watch parts of NASCAR races & INDY car racing but it gets too boring for me. I will watch Danica Patrick tho' to see if she can kick some Tony Stewart ass!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• My husband doesn't watch sports, but he doesn't expect me to watch anything with him. He never watches stuff I don't like when we are watching TV together. He's more into sci-fi and stuff like that and if I am busy on the computer he will often go watch his sci-fi while I'm in here.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2010