What and how are you giving you love one for Valentines?

angel3109

Asked by angel3109 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We will probably go out to eat as a family and exchange cards. We also buy a teddy bear with the year on it and a card for our beautiful daughter. I will spend Valentines with the two loves of my life!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Peppermint Patty
    Anonymous

• I am giving "us and the house" a framed print of our names in the sand with a heart around it. We've been together 20 years and married for 12; so, there aren't too many "new" gifts. Plus, I used to write our names in the sand EVERY time we went away. But, this print is cool because beaches/islands are a significant part of our lives, e.g., married in St. Thomas, families from the Caribbean. I can't wait to see his face!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 2:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well i dont have any money so im probably just gonna get spoiled...i have to admit im gonna love it :) . other than that the only im gonna do is write him a love letter. i havent done that in a few months.
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It really depends on how I feel on that day. If I am still off my thyroid meds and on a low iodine diet then then I will be feeling horrible since I have been off my meds and on this diet since 1/18 and after 13 days I can barely move and have no energy. If I am back on my meds (please God), then we will go out to eat and go see a movie and celebrate my being back on my meds and able to eat whatever I want and me being cancer free. There's a chance that when 2/14 rolls around I could be facing the fact that my cancer has come back after nearly 5 years of being cancer free (which scares the crap out of me). So, Valentine's Day is really up in the air for me right now.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I don't know. Traditionally I go out and get my hubby an assortment of his favorite candies and package them up all cute somehow. Last year I made an imprint of my daughters hand, she was one then, and decorated it with a valentines day theme. But, hubby just got paid and paid all the bills and we are broke for another 2 weeks. So, I don't know what to do this year.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 3:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• A card. We've been married 33 years now. Nothing we want that we don't buy ourselves.
    CollyS

Answer by CollyS at 4:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We skip the Hallmark-holidays

Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• V-day is the my husbands stroke anniversary, the 14th of Feb is the day my husband almost died.
    . We have never really celebrated this holiday...we dont need to have a day marked on the calendar to show our love for eachother.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 9:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2010