How many mothers need a job but ca not find one to fit their schedule?

angel3109

Asked by angel3109 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• I can't find one AT ALL...let alone fitting any kind of schedule...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I gave up on finding one that fit my schedule and had to take what I could get. I have been there for 3 months and have worked my way up pretty quickly. Starting on Tuesday, I will finally get the hours that I need.
    Anonymous

• Quack Quack
    Anonymous

• Are you wanting to work while your kids are in school? What kind of a schedule?
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• what are you peddling?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Yes , I've been looking for a job..I want to work while the kids are in school. ( 8am - 3:30 or later ) Hubby gets off at the same time kids get off. So he'd have enough time to get home and pick up kids.. but I can't find one to fit my time frame...I've found one from 6am -2pm, Evening, which would be hard, I would have all day to myself and as soon as hubby n kids got home I would have to leave for work .. I don't know about you, but evenings are kinda hectic, homework, dinner, baths/showers etc.
    I don't know about the work at home jobs..I think most of them are a scams you shouldn't have to invest money into it.. If i had money to invest into it i wouldn't need a job....?
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 3:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Um, back in the day, you FIT YOUR SCHEDULE around YOUR JOB. Just sayin.....
    Anonymous

• I don't think you can expect a job to let you work only the hours that are convenient for you. They would never be able to fill their hours for the "less desirable" times. Jobs aren't perfect, sometimes you have to make changes in your schedule to fit within their needs. If you are there for a time and prove yourself as a valuable employee, you may have some flexibility in what shifts/times are best for you in the future.

Answer by missanc at 5:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I haven't been able to find even a part-time job. And if I did find a job, then I wouldn't have a babysitter. There are only 4 daycares in our town and all are full. Plus 2 won't take a child that has never stayed with anyone. I have 3. My twins have only stayed with my mom and my youngest is just now starting to stay with her.

I am calling about a job tomorrow as a graphic designer and going to see if it is something I could do from and maybe go in once or twice a week.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 1:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• thats why i got a job that i could schedule around my life.. and its great to get a paycheck every month wit no payout for a home business but still be home...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2010