Help sex drive?

Are there any medicines, products, remedies out there to help me get my sex drive back after baby? I love my boyfriend to death & we NEED the physical closeness before we drift farther apart..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to your doctor. There are hormone replacements that you can try if it is a serious problem. Otherwise, just do it! THe more you do it the more of a sex drive you willl have. Once you get into the flow it will come easier and more natural. My sex drive was low for almost a year, until I got my period, because I was breastfeeding. It is your bodies natural way of preventing back to back pregnancies.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 11:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Ask Dr. Manny | Health Tips - FOXNews.com
    I am willing to try anything to get my libido back! .... Handling Hot Flashes. Ask Dr. Manny: Are there any natural remedies that can help with hot flashes? ...
    www.foxnews.com/health/askdrmanny/index.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• non-existant sex drive---herbal remedies?? - American Pregnancy ...
    Mar 6, 2008 ... non-existant sex drive---herbal remedies? ... Sign me up for the 'seriously need something to help increase my libido' club. ...
    www.americanpregnancy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28135 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• google.com just do a quick google search!
    samgoody

Answer by samgoody at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• when you find the answer, let me know. my son is one and I still havent gotten it back... it is very frustrating!
    TrinaMonet

Answer by TrinaMonet at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I AM WITH YOU TRINAMONET I NEED THE ANSWERS TO
    godsaves

Answer by godsaves at 10:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Sometimes just cuddling and TRYING to be intimate can get you in the mood. Make a sex date with your BF & try to stick to it. If that doesn't work, then talk to your doctor. You could also try some new KY jelly, or a fun new toy. Best wishes!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• sapient - the whole "just do it" thing doesn't work for everyone. Certainly doesn't work for me and most of my friends who have the exact same problem. When I give in and have sex when I don't want it I feel raped. I don't want to feel raped by my husband. That may work for some but definately not for all. I tried that and it made me feel worse, now I just don't have sex very often. Suits me just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2008