Your kid ever drop trou and pee in public!?

lol. I wanna beat my 3 year old. we were walking to the store(about 3 blocks) he was a little behind me dragging his feet as usual. I peek behind me to make sure he isn't to far behind and he has his pants around his ankles peeing in the street!(It's a very quiet back road) OMG! I said 'Jacob! what are you doing!' He say's 'I'm just peein' mom.' I said 'why did you not tell me so we could walk into the bushes?' he says 'Right here is faster. ' Uhg. boys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• My boys are not allowed to pee outside, unless it is an emergency. I do have a funny story as to why. My sister and her family were at a memorial service for a close family member. It was a very somber occasion. As they were all leaving, My sister can't find her youngest son who was four at the time, she looks over and sees him peeing on a headstone! She said "DOMINIC....What are you doing?" He says, "just peeing mom".
    She almost died of embarrassment.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• LOL! When my son was 3 he went swimming at my DH's friends apt. He had to pee, so he told dh who then looked aeiund to see if there was a bathroom. NOPE! So he whipered in my son's ear to just pee in the water. My son looked at him funny and said ok. Dh went back to talk to him friend and looks over and my son dropped his trunks peeing over the side of the pool.
    Anonymous

• My son hasn't done it except for when I've taken him to the side when he's told me he had to pee...But that is quite funny! :) "I'm juss peein', Mom!" like it's nothing! HAHAHA. Boys, indeed! :D
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 2:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Anon :59 - LMAO! That is hilarious.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• We live in the country with no neighbors so my son peeing outside never really bothered me, heck his dad does it if he's already outside working on something. Anyway, he started going to pre-school at the age of 4 and the year had barely started when he had to sit in time out during recess one day. Apparently, while they were having recess he needed to pee and instead of taking the time to go inside he thought it would be ok to "drop trou" and go right there. It only happened that once though.
    We had a chat about it and he never did it again. I wasn't mad at him though, kids will do strange/embarasing things sometimes.
    Anonymous

• LOL! Yeah, when DS was potty training we were building a house in the middle of nowhere, so he learned "when ya gotta go ya gotta go" Any way when he was about 3 we were visiting my brother and about to leave, on the way out the door we are still talking, I look to tell DS not to walk off the porch, he is standing there with his pants around his ankles peeing toward the busy road, lunch time, convenience store right across the road! we still laugh about it and at 16 he still says what's the big deal I had to go?!

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• As the mom of 3 boys, I am here to tell you to get used to that one...the world is their urinal!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010