What's a good website to learn more on trying to conceive?

I'm really bummed. I got my period today and I was sure we were trying more often (almost every other day). I think the last time we had this much sex in a month was before I was prego 3yrs ago!! Now I'm interested in learning more strategies cuz I don't think my idea worked this month :( Either that or I didn't ovulate (which could be possible cuz I didn't feel ANY cramps between periods n I don't feel like I have cramps now, 1day of period)

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, fertilityfriend.com is great! You can go out and buy a basal body thermometer...I got mine at Walgreens for $10! Another great website I LOVE - is...i-am-pregnant.com it's wonderful. There's a forum for ladies who are TTC (me) ;) and once you get pregnant you travel with ladies through your pregnancy week by week! It's great!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 4:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• u can also try to go to your local library and get books on it, that might also help out with all the info u need.
    Anonymous

• www.fertilityfriend.com

It tracks your ovulation by your temperature, it also teaches you how to read your body do know when you are ovulating.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Was told by 2 different docs. (one in states, one in Europe) that I would never conceive. We adopted our first child and quit trying, I got pregnant 10 times and carried 7 of them so we now have 8 kids.. So quit trying!!!!!
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 10:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2010