I know it is hard to say and I am going to be just waiting but

is it possible to have different symptoms for different gneder children?

IE with my son I got the runs ( TMI I know sorry) and was really yuck in the beginning.
With my daughter I was just fine
Now I am pregnant again and feeling the exact same way as I did with my son.
Could it be possible that the symptoms could possible be the same for certain genders?

Yes I am going to just be a normal basket case til 20 weeks LOL but I was just wondering.
Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never heard of this being the case. I only had boys so can't say, but my mother had both and never mentioned a difference in symptoms. I did have different symptoms with my sons- sick the whole time with the oldest, felt wonderful after the 3rd month with the youngest.

Answer by Bmat at 2:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• LOL I know it sounds dorky but in the middle of throwing up I just happen to think it and wonder LOL.

OP
    Anonymous

• Some people will say yes, some people will say no. I'm pregnant with my 3rd boy and all mine have been different.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2010