none of your business

LOL. It kills me all of the 'none of your business' people. why is it that no one is allowed to be concerned with anyone but themselves. I mean based on your accounts her and on other questions i would say this answers section may as well not exist since technically it is ALL none of YOUR business. Next time someone ask what they should do about their child's fever or whether or not they should send them to school keep in mind 'none of YOUR business.'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• they usually can't think of anything better to say...so i guess that why they say that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• HUH?
    Anonymous

• When you ASK for people's opinion, you GET people's opinions! Their opinion is that in that situation you MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Don't ask if you aren't prepared to get REAL answers.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If someone ask something like 'My neighbors kids are outside with no shoes on in the snow...' everyone jump on the none of Op's business band wagon but if the question was' Can my kids go in the snow with no shoes then all of the sudden it's okay for it to be the answeres business.' Is it not the same question? I mean any question posted here is not technically anyone business but the poster sop why have it at all.
    Anonymous

• thats funnys...its also funny when you ask a question about something and everyone jumps all over you. How do they even know you are referring to yourself. You could be asking for someone else for all they know!!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• "If someone ask something like 'My neighbors kids are outside with no shoes on in the snow...' everyone jump on the none of Op's business band wagon but if the question was' Can my kids go in the snow with no shoes then all of the sudden it's okay for it to be the answeres business.' Is it not the same question? I mean any question posted here is not technically anyone business but the poster sop why have it at all."

It's all a matter of semantics. When you ask for an opnion you get an opinion. When you ask what you should do about somebody's business other than yours, some people may suggest that you remain silent and MYOB. When you ask about a situation that concerns YOUR OWN BUSINESS, you ARE minding your own business, thus you don't get any MYOB remarks.

Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If you're asking someone else, telling someone else, then you make it THEIR business. Anything on a public forum becomes PUBLIC. Keep that in mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• well go back to bed crab butt....you make no sense
    Anonymous

• I agree with Mrs Mack. Bashing what Sally feeds her kids is different from asking for suggestions of what you can feed your kids. The problem is 75% of the questions aren't people asking for advice, but asking for people to agree with them while they bash someone else's choices/actions. You're comparing apples and oranges.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• THis is a public form and EVERYONE'S business. If your in the grocery store and you see Jane spanking her 5 year old for being a bad ass you have no right to say anything because you know what ..................ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, Thats Jane's business.
    Anonymous