If SAHMs are so busy.. and even busier than working moms,

Then why are they on cafemom so much? Where do they find the time??? If there chores are NEVER done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know, right. I bet their houses are gross and disgusting because they never really learn how to manage their time. Not to mention that they are totally worthless to our economic crisis. They all need to be working and earning their OWN money, not living off a man!!
    Anonymous

• I really don't understand why it's so important to you. Don't you have something better to do with your time that get on Cafe Mom and try and start some sh*t.
    Anonymous

• Oh GET OVER IT already! You will never be happy unless someone else feels bad about themselves.

Working mom's work harder. SAHM work harder. We all work harder than the next. Stop arguing about it. You all really sound like children on the play ground.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

No, im a working mom.. im on top of everything. it is my day off, my house is clean, clothes in the dryer and kid taking a nap.. i have a good 3 hours to kill.
    Anonymous

You are ridiculous. Who takes care if your kids? I'm not sorry that I would rather stay at home with my children than pay someone else to take care of them. I'm proud to be able to stay home with my children.
    Anonymous

• You are ridiculous. Who takes care if your kids? I'm not sorry that I would rather stay at home with my children than pay someone else to take care of them. I'm proud to be able to stay home with my children.

they are in school while i work.. just like sahm's kids. duh. ASSumptions
    Anonymous

• I have done both (SAHM, WM and PTWM) and my house has never been spotless. I think anyone who has kids and say that theirs is is full of it. :0) Everyone deserves a break if they choose to spend it here great.
    Anonymous

• some use their phones, and some have laptops on the kitchen counter and stay logged in and check every now and then.

To answer this >>>>>I know, right. I bet their houses are gross and disgusting because they never really learn how to manage their time. Not to mention that they are totally worthless to our economic crisis. They all need to be working and earning their OWN money, not living off a man!!

Get over yourself, why should i take a job away from someone who NEEDS it? If my family can survive without PA on my DH's income then tell me why I should take a job that a single parent or some other parent desperately needs to keep a roof over their child's head and food in their mouth.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• Get over yourself, why should i take a job away from someone who NEEDS it? If my family can survive without PA on my DH's income then tell me why I should take a job that a single parent or some other parent desperately needs to keep a roof over their child's head and food in their mouth.

^^^^ THIS
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• OP HERE- im not talking about checking in.. Im talking about the women that are answering questions ALL day.. there are a few.. and actually one answered today "i dont know about everyones situations but i do alot more work now that im a SAHM" HAH! she is on cafemom lterally all day everyday!
    Anonymous