my left leg hurts !

i am going to the doctor but i just wanted some ides what could be going on . so it just started to day it feels like a cramp but it hasnt gone away. it hurts to stand walk sit , lay. i have tryed every postion but it dont help...ladies do u have any ideas what could be going on or what other things i can doing to releive the pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2010 in Health

• Could it be sciatica? I have that pretty bad. It seems to bother the back part of my leg. It's like a cramp, only you can't stretch and make it go away. It particularly bothers me while I am driving.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• It could be your back making your leg hurt. I have that problem. I have a ruptured disc that presses on a nerve sometimes.

Answer by louise2 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• If it shoots up thru your left butt cheek it could be your psciatic nerve..sorry, no Idea how to spell that but I used to have it and started walking and stretching.. now I don't have it anymore.
    Anonymous